We strive and hope that you enjoy each visit to the Tawreed Gate online platforms, and we collect information about you and may share this information with third parties in certain circumstances, so please read more details about how we use the personal information we collect about you when you use the Services for Tawreed Gate.
he information we collect is as follows:
Whether you access the Online Tawreed Gate Services from your home computer or while operating from your smartphone or tablet, Tawreed Gate and its agents may collect certain information that identifies you or relates to you as an individual (“Personal Information”), such as:
- Correspondence Address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Username and Password (for account management)
- Device ID, including IP address
- Location identification (if you are using a mobile app and agree to provide it)
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you send to us to process orders)
- Additional personal information necessary to manage certain promotional events
In addition, we may collect other types of data elements ("Other Information") that do not reveal your identity or are not directly associated with you or any other individual, such as:
Browser and device information, including operating system
Demographic information and other information provided by View and displayed with users is carried out for the online supply portal services or is concerned solely with them.
Mobile application usage data
In addition, when users request pages on the Tawreed Gate website, our servers automatically log the IP address of a specific user. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer in order to identify it when you are browsing the web.
personal information we collect we handle in the following way:
- Match with your inquiries or requests, and post your comments or statements on message boards or in our online forums
- Create and deliver personalized promotions, including by combining your personal information with other information
- Communicate with you by post, telephone, fax, email, mobile alerts, SMS from the Tawreed Gate In connection with our marketing efforts, such as when we send you offers and promotions that you can take advantage of through the online Tawreed Gate services
- Consolidate our business purposes, such as performing data analysis, audits, fraud control and prevention, to improve, improve or modify the online Tawreed Gate services, to identify usage trends, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to operate and expand business activities
Our authority to disclose the personal information :
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers to provide services such as web hosting and professional services, including IT services, related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
To perform the services, you request
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to perform the services you request or the functions you perform, such as when you post information and materials on message boards and forums, including on our Facebook Page. When you post information in a public forum, it becomes public information. In addition, we may disclose your personal information in order to identify you to anyone to whom you send communications via the online supply portal services.
Corporate transactions or events
We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposal of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Other legal reasons
In addition, we may use or disclose your personal information as we deem necessary or appropriate:
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
- To respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including public and governmental authorities outside your country of residence
- Compliance with subpoenas and other legal procedures
- Seeking available remedies or limiting the damages that we may suffer
- To protect our operations or those of any of our subsidiaries
- To protect the rights, privacy, security, or ownership of Tawreed Gate , our affiliates, you and others
What are cookies
The Tawreed Gate and its agents use small text files called cookies (collectively, “cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to personal information you provide to us through your interaction with the online Tawreed Gate services. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain (internet site) the cookie came from, the "age" of the cookie (i.e. when it expires), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Control of cookies
Web browsers allow some control over most cookies through your browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including how to find out what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Social networks and third-party websites :
Protecting your personal information :
- When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing, using or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner
- All personal information is encrypted, and in any case, the Internet is an unsafe means and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information
- The user’s name and password must be entered each time when logging into your account or performing any transactions on the site
- The password must be chosen carefully, using distinct numbers, letters, and shapes
- Do not share your username and password with anyone
- If you suspect that your username and password has been hacked, please immediately contact the customer service team and work to change the password by entering the My Account section on the website
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your data on the Site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and tell us the exact description of your inquiries, and we will respond to and address them immediately, and the matter may prepare you for telephone communication with you.
(We wish you, dear, manage your purchases with ease)