Terms and Conditions
Creating a customer account
- Create an account: it requires filling in all the required data (customer name - customer email - mobile - create a password - company name - business activity - upload the CR and VAT registration certificate).
- Approval of account creation: This is done by the representative who communicates with the client, checks the accuracy of the data and agrees to open the client’s account (in a period of time not exceeding 24 hours).
How to use the site
- By browsing and selecting products, they are placed in your cart and then finalize your purchase or request a quote. This is done within a period of time not exceeding 24 hours. The customer team will respond to your request.
- Through your account on the site, you can add more delivery places belonging to a company, whether you are a factory or an office location. At the stage of completing the purchase, you can choose the delivery place you want.
- Through your account on the site, you can view all your previous and current orders in progress.
- Through your account on the site, you can easily change user data whenever you want.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Get your order at the time and place you want!
Do not forget while purchasing the product(s) to provide us with the correct mobile phone number and delivery address. The delivery team will follow up with you to determine the delivery date and the team will deliver the product at the time of your choice. (During the day after ordering)
- Product prices may change according to the seasons and offers offered by the Tawreed Gate.
- You will receive the order at your company headquarters, and you will receive a text message and a call when the order is on its way to you.
- The delivery employee will collect the amount due for the total order when it is delivered. Or according to the account opening agreement.
Products that are returnable or exchangeable
The policy of exchange and return is applied within 72 hours from the time of delivery of the product, provided that the invoice and the product are in original condition.
Products that are not returnable or exchangeable
- Classified as dangerous materials or in which flammable gases or liquids are used.
- Which have been previously used or caused by you to be damaged, or have become in a condition different from what you received them in.
- Any consumables that have been used or installed for something else.
- Any products that are devoid of their serial number or have been tampered with.
- Products that are not returnable for health reasons, which have been opened after delivery, or if they are mixed with other items after delivery.
Cash Back Policy
For products that have been delivered, we will refund the value of the product subject to return in full including the fees for returning the product to us (excluding fees paid to ship the product to you) and this applies in the following cases:
- Products that are defective or that are not described in the website.
- If the reason for the return is due to an error on our part, such as an error in pricing or description, or delay in delivery beyond the agreed date, and so on.
- For all other cases, we will refund the value of the product that is subject to return (excluding the fees paid to ship the product to you) and you will bear the cost of returning the product to us.
- For products that have not been delivered, you are entitled to receive their full value if you cancel your order.
The refund will be the same as how you paid it, as follows:
When will the amount be refunded
- If you have paid the value in cash on delivery, we will return the value to your e-wallet.
The amount will be returned to you at the same time we receive and inspect the product in our company’s warehouse, and you will receive the final amount as follows:
- The amount will be returned to your electronic wallet.